Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Time...
Well let me start out by saying that school this semester has been a lot harder than I expected. All the seniors told us once we got through the summer it would be a down hill battle. Well they are a bunch of LIARS!!! I think this is way harder than the summer. That is my reasoning for not being able to post anything lately. Plus I came to a realization that the people I started the blog for, Jay's and my parents, don't even read it. So here I am posting everything about Jayci, which I love to do, but they don't even read what I write. I guess I am just going to have to find different subjects to post about. But for now I have to go study. I could always post about Fluid and Electrolyte imbalance and Acid / Base. Now wouldn't that be FUN!!!! I would not do that to the few readers I actually have. I'm sure if I did that I would lose all readers and just would be typing to fill space. Hope everyone has a wonderful week. I will be trying to not get pooped on this week!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well you should continue to post things about Jayci because I read it! And i am her aunt Cori! lol :) love ya.
Post a Comment