Sunday, August 16, 2009

Random Tid Bits

To start my SENIOR year starts tomorrow. Oh I am so excited about this. I'm not really excited as much about school itself but for being my last year in nursing school. I cannot wait until May 15, 2010 which, if you didn't guess, is Graduation Day. This journey has been such a long one and I am finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. With that being said if I go M.I.A. for a bit don't worry it's just because I'm so busy studying, at clinical, working, oh and not to mention taking care of my family. It is definitely going to be a busy couple next semesters!

Speaking of busy....

OK well this weekend wasn't all that busy but it sounded like a good transition. Saturday we went to Jay's parents to swim and spend time with his sister and her family. Here are a few pictures of that:
Here is Jayci going off the slide with NO floaties. She is so brave! BTW there is definitely someone at the end of that slide to catch her.

I love this picture of Jayci and her Papaw. His face just looks like he is so proud of her for trying to swim.
This is Elijah sliding. This is the only good picture I got of him before my camera battery became exhausted.

Here is Kirsten doing a little sideways action down the slide. I think she pretty much stayed on the slide the whole time we were in the pool.

Here is Kirsten being thrown by Dennis A.K.A Papaw.


And Last but definitely not least....

I was awarded my first blog award!!!! This is so exciting to me because that means I have more than my usual 5 (if I'm lucky) readers. I don't really have a lot to say but I like that people read my stuff.

Plus it means that someone else, besides me, thinks my blog is fabulous. I am so grateful for my award. Thank you Heather!!! It really made my day. Now I'm going to try and make a few other peoples day by awarding it to them. Here we go:

Kristi @ Loving 2 Miracles

Anna @ The Williams' Family

Heather @ Step Inside

Okay well I hope everyone has an absolutely fabulous week. I am sure going to try!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Congratulations on your last year of schooling!! I am sure it will fly by!! What a fun time at the pool, these pics are great!

Heather said...

Oh and thank you for the award!! Your so sweet, I have not recieved the fabulous blog award!! I have only gotten 1 or 2 myself! It makes me happy you think so!! :)

Cori said...

Hey I just gave you an award :) go check it out!

Heather said...

Oh and thank you for the award!! Your so sweet, I have not recieved the fabulous blog award!! I have only gotten 1 or 2 myself! It makes me happy you think so!! :)