Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Program 2010 & Garvin Woodland Gardens

This is a video of Jayci’s Christmas program at her preschool this year. It’s a little long but I really didn’t feel like editing. I was so proud of her last year she just stood up there and cried. This year, if you watch the video, you can see that she is actually singing!

Here are some pictures from the day as well.

Jayci and I

004

I always close my eyes during pictures so we were keeping our eyes REALLY big!

007

Daddy and Daughter

 008

GARVIN WOODLAND GARDENS

The next pictures are from a place called Garvin Woodland Gardens. We went this last Sunday with some friends and their kiddos. This is the second year we went. Last year we went on a Tuesday or Thursday  and it was way less crowded and a little more fun because we could just let the kids run ahead a little more without losing them. This year it was SO crowded but we still had a great time. This place has like 1.8 million lights (I think). It is really pretty and a neat place to go.

Jayci with E and A.

 011

Me and my Sweet girl.

012

I just love A’s face in this picture. I used to watch A at the day care when he was less than a year old and then we started going to church with his parents and have been friends since then. I love having friends that have kids that are about the same age. It helps with the frustrations of raising a child and it’s just fun to watch them all play and grow together.

014 

Daddy and daughter

024

Family photo

030

J & E

036

Jay having fun running from the kids. There was an open field area that was perfect for letting the kids (and husband) run.

037

And then there is a picture of just me!

IMG_0148

Okay well I guess that is it for this post. Hope you all have a Merry Christmas! We are in for a very busy weekend!!

~Kristen

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Such special times. What a great video and a keeper for the memory box. Fun holiday happenings :-) You have a beautiful family!
Hope you'll pop over my blog as I've just posted our Christmas post.
Best!

Rebecca said...

Such special times. What a great video and a keeper for the memory box. Fun holiday happenings :-) You have a beautiful family!
Hope you'll pop over my blog as I've just posted our Christmas post.
Best!