Saturday, May 14, 2011

One Week Old

 013-1

Korbyn you are now One-Week-Old as of yesterday. What are you up to?

~ Pretty much nothing. Literally. You mainly sleep, eat, and poop (A LOT).  In fact, a funny thing is every time you poop (even if it is the smallest amount) you scream. It is kind of funny. You get so mad. The first time you did it I was so confused because you wouldn’t even latch on and eat. I guess you are just going to be a clean boy!

~ You are up back up to birth weight which is really good!

~ You had a couple of nights where you were awake a lot and I thought I was doomed! But a couple of days of not swaddling and waking you up to eat during the day and we got you back on track!

~  You are eating every 2-3 hours during the day and I am having to wake you up at 5 hours at night. Although, we are going to try going 6 hours tonight! I love that you are sleeping so well. However, I know that this could change with growth spurts and other random things.

~ Your daddy and I cannot get enough of you! You are so sweet! Let’s not forget about big sister, Jayci. She loves you so much. She wants to hold you all the time and help any time she can.

You are such a blessing to our family! We love you so much!

007-1

~ Kristen

2 comments:

Annie said...

AWWWW, he is SO cute!!!
glad to hear all is going so wonderful hun! :)

Annie said...

AWWWW, he is SO cute!!!
glad to hear all is going so wonderful hun! :)