Last time I blogged was January 10th and a lot has happened since then. Needless to say this may be a long blog with several pictures.
I will start with Jayci's birthday. It was January 25th. She turned 3 years old. I cannot believe that my baby is already 3. She is growing so much. Here are a few points about her right now.
- She weighs 32 lbs and 37in tall!
- She loves the color purple.
- She can say her ABC's and count to about 15.
- She recognizes some of her letters.
- Knows all her colors
- Recognizes some shapes.
- Knows right and left
- Can dress herself with some help.
- Doesn't stop talking unless she is asleep!
- Can do a back flip on the bar of the swing set (thanks to her Daddy).
- Can swing herself HIGH!
- Likes talking on the phone for real or on a fake phone.
- Loves her Daddy like crazy.
- Has best friends and can tell you all about them.
- Knows where she lives.
- Can tell you if you are not going the right way to somebodies house.
Over all she is a pretty good kid. She likes to push our buttons and see how much she can get away with. We are just trying to stay on top of it. Here are some pics from her birthday party. 1) Birthday Cake (Of course it and everything else was purple!), 2) Everybody doing Marble Art, 3) Jayci trying to bust the pinata' I made, 4) Elijah (my future nephew) & Gunnar (the one that actually busted the pinata') wearing their star sun glasses.

Visit from Mimi
My mom came for a week back in March. We had some fun but it mainly rained the whole time she was here . One day we had planned to go to the zoo but since it was raining we could not. Instead we went to a "different zoo" a.k.a Pet's Mart. Ha! Jayci loved it anyway! I'm glad she is still young enough to trick her into things like that. Pictures from that: 1) My mom and Jayci, 2) Me and Jayci, 3) Jayci and Kate after painting pottery
Easter
OK well honestly I did not take one picture of us on Easter Day so you are just going to have to believe that we all looked Great! Ha-Ha. I do have some pictures of the day before Easter when we dyed eggs and went to my Granddad's house. 1) Jayci dying eggs when she was just 1 year old 2) Jayci dying eggs now that she is 3. Notice the obsession with stickers still exists. 3) Jayci and her Great Papaw. 4) Jayci and cousin Parker. This is the only picture that she isn't looking at him like he is crazy or something. Ha! 5) Great Aunt Dot and Jayci playing in the bubbles in the sink. She played for like 30 minutes in those bubbles. Now I just need to teach her how to wash dishes and I'll be set!

Just some favorite pics:
1) Jayci swinging all by herself, 2) Jayci in her new raincoat, boots, and Princess hat, 3) Me with my big 3-year-old 4) Our Princess Eggs




OK well sorry for such the long blog. Hopefully, it will not be this long again before I get to blog again. Summer is coming soon so that is a great thing. I am out this summer so that means more time for my family and friends! Woo-hoo!! On the school note it is going good. I'm still there just ready for Summer and then Senior year. Just 1 year to go. I am so excited. I guess everything else is good around here. Oh yes, I am still running. Have lost about 30-35lbs total. Yea me! Getting better at running am still slow but am at least still going. OK well that is it for now!










3 comments:
Finally a blog!! I look every week to see if you have blogged! :) lol. Love the pics!
I have been meaning to tell you that you are looking really good by the way. Keep up the hard work!
I have been meaning to tell you that you are looking really good by the way. Keep up the hard work!
Post a Comment