Thursday, July 22, 2010

Kristen RN, BSN

Well it is official I took NCLEX on Tuesday and I found out today that I PASSED!!! Anyway, I just wanted to update my blog with that little bit of information. Now I am going to bed because I worked 12 hours last night.

6 comments:

Cori said...

Congrats!! I knew you would :)

P.S. Do I always have to be the one to remind you to update your blog background?! Lol.

Anonymous said...

I found you from Mom Loop Community,Thanks for sharing nice blog.

if you have chance Please visit my blog at;

http://beonefineday.blogspot.com/

http://theblogfrog.com/1233755

Have a nice day.

Nan

Robin said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I just hopped over from Jenna's Journey and saw you just passed! I am also a BS, RN to I KNOW how hard you worked to get where you are!

Congratulations again!!

Robin aka:Alabama Slacker Mama

The Evans Family said...

Hi, I'm here from Jenna's Journey. Congratulations are in order! Well done.

Jennifer said...

Here from Jenna's Congratulations!!

The Evans Family said...

Hi, I'm here from Jenna's Journey. Congratulations are in order! Well done.