Monday, February 21, 2011

Day in pictures

I figured it was time for a little update. The day started with a doctor appointment and my glucose test. Hopefully, I passed. I really don't want to have to do the 3 hour test. Jayci went with me to the doctors. This was the first time I took her but since I was off work tonight I thought it would be fun to spend the day together. I have to say I have the best doctor. He let Jayci help with Doppler and she was so excited. By the way the heart beat was 140 and I am now 27 weeks. Only 13 weeks to go!


This was Jayci while we were waiting to get my blood drawn at the doctors office.



Yes she was doing circles. Don't worry nobody was around and this was out in the lab part.

After this we ran to the Destination Maternity to get me a maternity belt for when I work. My pelvis has been hurting so bad it makes me feel like I can't walk after I work. That's probably TMI. Sorry.

Next we met up with Jay and went to the Clinton Library. It was a free admission day and they have a Dr. Suess exhibit. Here they are with The Grinch. It was kind of fun and interesting but I'm glad it was free.


Afterward, we went to Heifer International Village (which was also free). I didn't take any pictures there because we were to busy playing. They have a fun exhibit hunt there. It was so nice watching Jayci learn how other children live around the world. I don't know that she really got it but we like to instill little pieces at a time so hopefully when she gets older she will understand more.

The end of our outing it started poring down rain so we had to run (walk really fast because I had flip flops on plus I don't run for much anyway) to the car. I think this was Jayci's favorite part of the day. It was so fun watching her run in the rain and laugh. I think it was my favorite part of the day too. Here she is after we got in the car.



We had a really good day! I was so glad that Jay got half of a day off to spend the day with us. We got home and rested and then had a Fashion show with some of the clothes I bought this weekend at a big consignment sale.

I love days like this. It makes me really sad that I won't be able to really spend time with my family until Saturday because I have to work. But in exactly one month I will be working my last full time week and will begin working part time! I am so excited about this change. However, I'm going to have to find lots of free stuff to do. I am not a stay and sit at home kind of gal.

Well I hope all of you had a great Monday and President's Day.

~Kristen


3 comments:

Jenna said...

Are you in LR? I've really been wanting to go to the village! And ACH is such a special place to us!!

Unknown said...

I just cringe seeing that drink...yuck! Hope you get good results.

Stephanie said...

I just cringe seeing that drink...yuck! Hope you get good results.